Thursday, November 3, 2011

Risk Being A Fool...

LIFE = RISK


I have spent the last two hours planning what I was going to teach tomorrow in class.
The topic/power process I am teaching is "Risk Being A Fool..."
Life is all about taking risks. 
As I reminisce on my life I am glad I took the risks I did...

I am glad in high school I took the risk...

to try out for the soccer team...

 
to tryout for Student Council...

What I looked like during my skit...

Embarrasing...
If I would not have taken the risk I would have NEVER made it on Student Council



 to run track...



I am glad I took the risk to...

Attend College...

Apply for the UV Mentor Program...



Apply for Institute Council...



By taking these risks I have experienced some of my greatest SUCCESSES in life...


I have also experienced some of my HARDEST STRUGGLES ...


But because of the risks I took I was able to OVERCOME my struggles...
and CELEBRATE my successes...
 
I became stronger, and I learned so much!

I have created lasting friendships...






So far I have no regrets in life... because I took risks!
Click on this link to help motivate you to take MORE risks.

1 comment:

  1. Yep, never regret any decisions you make, they are opportunities in life. You are my inspiration! love ya Aunt Jill

    ReplyDelete