Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Rewarding...

I had to take a Chemistry test today (yep, waited until the last day to take it).
I waltzed into the testing center, paid my $3.00 last day fee, and then was directed to a room.

As I enter room 3 I scope out where I want to sit (Where your seat is located plays a big factor on how you do on your test).
I chose the second seat from the front that was located directly in front of a huge window.
Out this window were the beautiful mountains! (see picture below)

Throughout my test I would take a few minutes just to gaze at the mountains, and think.

Once I took my test I rushed off to work.
On my way home from work I received a text from a friend to look at the sunset.
While driving I glanced in my rear view mirror...
It was STUNNING!

If I was not drive I would have tried to capture its beauty.
After these two instances I realized...
Sometimes I get so caught up in the craziness in life I forget to acknowledge the beauty that is around.

When life is crazy, take a few minutes to notice whats around you. 
Life is full of beautiful things. 
If we do not take the time to stop and admire the beauty, we will miss it.

1 comment:

  1. I loved this post. Why are you such a good writer? Can you rub that off on me!? I feel like sometimes I do the same thing...life is so busy that I forget to settle down to enjoy the beauty around me.

    ReplyDelete