Sunday, August 14, 2011

Woah Nelly... Simmer Down...

I had the most AMAZING Friday night/Saturday morning!

I got to hang out with my AWESOME Brother and Sister in-law!

We stayed the night with my ADORABLE Grandparents..
Isn't my grandma just the cutest!



My Grandma made her AMAZING Puffed Rice Balls... (See Below)

LOVE THEM!

We woke up at 5:00 a.m. and headed to my grandpa's property to go fishing.

We sat in the car for a few minutes and jammed to Adele-Rumor Has It  Click Here To Listen!
(Adele is amazing FYI, Check her out!)
Then we hiked to the PERFECT fishing spot!
We were there for a few hours and caught more fish than I've caught all summer!
(We released all but 2 fish to eat :] yummm!)

First Rainbow caught of the day...
My White Fish I caught! :]]
I didn't know grass grew out of fish! ;]
We forgot our chain to put the fish on...
So I invented a new system...

I took a few pieces of this grass and threaded it through the fishes mouth...
and... VWUAH-LA! :]

I'm glad I got to spend time with the people who matter MOST in life!
I LOVE them so much and I'm so grateful for them!

Oh... and we got charged by a cow... NO BIG DEAL!.. Just about got TRAMPLED! ha (scared me half to death!)

1 comment:

  1. That was way fun sis! We sure love hanging with you. It's pretty sad we out fished what you and dumb bum did all summer in one morning. Must be the company! Sure love you!

    ReplyDelete